Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Game 24: Me (10k) vs Suai (6k)

Game 24: Me (10k) vs Suai (6k)

I couldn't believe I won against someone who is significantly stronger. Especially when I lost the last time I played her. This win put me number one in the ASR League G Class. Hopefully my wins will continue in the league.

In my head I knew I had to rely on my opponents weaknesses early. By relying on light and flexible playing, I should have a good chance. Interestingly, I was able to take the lower right corner, rather than just barely surviving. If my opponent played correct life and death, I think I would've lost this game. I'm kind of disappointed that my win was based upon a mistake, but I'm proud of myself for not overlooking it.

I'm going to be a dan in no time, but it's going to be grueling fun work.

David Dang

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://1000gamesto1d.blogspot.com/2010/01/go-game.html