Thursday, January 14, 2010

Game 25: 4 Stone Handicap Me(10k) vs Javaness

Game 25: 4 Stone Handicap Me(10k) vs Javaness

So this is the second game that I played against my teacher, Javaness (Ian Davis). I felt very good about this game, because I performed a lot better than my previous game when I had a six stone handicap. To me, that feels odd, but I guess it shows that I've been getting better.

I'm starting to get a feel for my own style. It's strong attacks with severe moves. I find it kind of interesting. However, I'm looking at other styles to give myself a look into what pros are playing. It's absolutely fascinating.

Anyway, it seems I've gotten out of the habit of going over through my moves on my blog, but I'm kind of lazy. So, I'll start with one and I'll see how it goes.

Move 57 I think I should've hasseled white more, but I was wondering whether having territory between two walls is good. I guess the answer is yes, in the case of the game I played. Over concentration should be what I'm worried about.

Well, I've realized that this will take forever to reach 1000 games, and perhaps maybe I'll be a 1p by the time I finish on the last one. Well... I hope that happens.

David Dang

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://1000gamesto1d.blogspot.com/2010/01/go-game.html