Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Game 10: Me(12k) vs Lyson (11k) Game11: Me(12k) vs Minar (11k?)

I'm a little bit behind reviewing my games. So, I'll review these two.

Game 10: Me(12k) vs Lyson (11k)

The first game I was frustrated with myself, because I definately should've won the game, because my opponent created a group that is killable. I shifted his group towards my strong areas. Then I messed up on a cut and allowed his group to connect. I lost the game, but this is a lesson to be learned. Kill a killable group or lose. :P

Game11: Me(12k) vs Minar (11k?)

The second game. I made a lot of tenuki, and that allowed him create a living group in the center. The game was very close, and ended in a 2.5 points lost for me. Note to self, attack.

David Dang

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://1000gamesto1d.blogspot.com/2010/01/go-game.html