Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Game 12, 13, 14

I've just recently joined the tiger mouth insei league. It's something for fun, and it'll force me to play more games. Hopefully I'll be in the upper half in my B class. I recently played 3 insei league games and won my first two. The last won, I would've won if I took one more to make my group living in the lower left. Then I would've won.

I'm proud with all three games though because I pressed down on my opponent on the second and third line. They have little territory, while I have a gigantic wall. I think I'm stronger than 12k if I made less stupid mistakes though. Well here are the games.

Game 12: Me (12k) vs kidchaor24 (12k)

Game 13: Me (12k) vs LochNess (10k)
Game 14: Me (12k) vs lance123 (11k)


I enjoyed my openings in this game. Have a 4-4 point, then a 3-4 point that closes the corner. I have an instant living base, and potential for a lot of influence on the outside for the corner. I screwed up with the opening in the third game, but I don't think it affected me too negatively. I played a 3-5 point instead of a 3-4 point. I think that opening has potential for me, but i should see some more games that has that sort of opening. Well, off to play more go!

David Dang

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://1000gamesto1d.blogspot.com/2010/01/go-game.html