Sunday, December 27, 2009

Game 4: 2 Stone Handicap Me(13k) vs Jllaigle(15k)

Game 4: 2 Stone Handicap Me(13k) vs Jllaigle(15k)

This game was a very easy win. There were a few moves that were bad, and I realized them right after I played it. So, maybe a little bit more time and I won't make more stupid mistakes. I personally don't want to analyze this one, because the spread was too much. I made a mistake near the end of the game that cost me many points, but I was so far ahead it did not matter.

However, I will talk about my new pet peeve; people who continue to play even though there is absolutely no hope for them. I was able to force his group in the middle upper left to have only one eye, and I told him that. However, he kept trying to capture my groups around it, which would've been futile. Even after the failed attempts he tried to trip me up at many different cutting points where I would've been able to capture the stone easily. I refuted all of his attacks except the one mistake on the bottom. At this point, I must have been 100 points ahead. I was happy I still came out with the win though. I should play more even game from here on out.

David Dang

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://1000gamesto1d.blogspot.com/2010/01/go-game.html