Thursday, December 31, 2009

Game 15,16,17

I played eight games up to now, and I will show you three of them.

The first two are handicap games. I've noticed that I've gotten better at handicap games, because I don't play passive moves anymore, but rather I play attack moves that squeeze my opponent into a small group. Using the additional stones for territory and influence really helps a lot. I win much more with handicaps than without them, even if my opponent is much stronger than I am.

Game 15: 6 Stone Handicap Me(12k) vs Eevee (4k)

Game 16: 4 Stone Handicap Me(12k) vs Eevee (4k)


The third game was a Tiger's Mouth League game. Lance lost 2 games, but won around 5, I believe. I currently won 2, but lost 1. I really want to place first in this league, so I am shooting for getting the number 1 spot.

When we played, I knew that he wanted to create a big moyo. However, he gave me so much territory, the moyo would not do him good. Cutting his stones and connecting mine strategy worked out well. Also, I know that my responses were incorrect, but I think the outcome went out well in this game. However, I was extremely disappointed with myself when I allowed him to make life in the corner. I hope not to do that again in the future.

Game 17: Me(12k) vs Tynogo (13k)

David Dang

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://1000gamesto1d.blogspot.com/2010/01/go-game.html